
I’m not sure what part about being “told off” by newbies (and others..) has been MOST offensive lately and exactly, but here are a few to pick from:
The watching “them” plop down right in front of pre for the very First Time in-person, by way of "introducing themselves", then asking/demanding more info about one of my private boxes (labeled as such, I might add…) right in front of a group of a folks (and pre!) at a gathering/meet...that I spent hours and hours putting together or arranging to attend…
Or the subsequent names I have been called when I said no because it was clear that the concept of keeping secrets is a foreign one.
Or the insistence that I don’t PREtend to know my history, etiquette, relationships about this hobby…
Or that I didn’t know it was supposed to be FUN! Hellloooo!?!?
Or that I haven’t purposefully set up experiments to see who is Paying Attention…
Without placers of letterboxes, there is is NO Game!
At this writing, I have the most fun as a Placer (put YOUR creativity into the game and some more fun might be around!)
PREsents to be enjoyed…by myself, firstly, and to be amused by others secondly. It’s ok, I can wait….
If you want to play along…Or not… Dat's how pre plays the Game....
No comments:
Post a Comment